King’s School has an array of facilities for children to use and benefit from. They include:
- Beautiful purpose built hall opened in 2012 by Sir Chris Woodhead which offers excellent opportunity for assemblies, sport and performances.
- DT/Art room. Well-resourced room for all aspects of DT with a newly installed cooker and extractor fan for class lessons and cookery club.
- Large enclosed garden used for forest school. Forest School is run by our qualified Forest School and Beach School teacher on Fridays.
- ICT suite equipped for a class of up to 20 children.
- Storyteller chair on the front lawn where children can be both reflective and creative.
- Dining hall with purpose built kitchen run by Thomas Franks Chef Manager, freshly cooked food daily.
- Music cabin where music lessons by the music specialist are taught and also extracurricular singing and piano.
- Large playground recently re-fenced and resurfaced for sports.
- Separate nursery and foundation stage play areas, playhub in FS playground that offers a wide range of open ended, recyclable materials that the older children will encourage younger children to extend creative and critical thinking.